My Dear friends

This site not work anymore .I have a new site and you can go there visit me. I dont go put more post here anymore ... If you like this blog go there .. I will be there for you ... Olá meus queridos amigos ... agora tenho um novo blog Este site nao funcionará mais , tive alguns problemas. Agora tenho um novo endereco de blog. Nao irei mais colocar post neste blog .. Todas as atualizacoes e novidades estarao no outro endereco .. Acessem... estarei lá pra vcssss Se vcs gostaram desse blog irao amar o outro .. mais atualizado e lindo ... Vamos láaaa .... visitem-me lá .. Beijinhos Lili

Tank for everything !!!

melldesofia.blogspot.com

segunda-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2010

Greek Mythologogy

Greek Mythology is a very interesting topic. This would fit well into English Language Arts in grade 5 reading and writing. I would put my students into groups of three or four and have them do the puzzle together. They would have to read the clues and give ideas for answers to fill in the puzzle. I think it would improve my student’s learning because they would have to learn how to listen to everyone’s ideas to get the best answer. They would learn valuable group skills while also learning computer skills and having fun.

This could also be used for grade 5 English language arts gender equity. You could teach them about the Greek gods and goddesses and their roles in society and then connect these roles to today’s society. While teaching them this lesson you could incorporate this game into a class as a fun activity. They would be able to connect it to what they were learning, it would be another way of learning and they would have fun while doing it.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Minha lista de blogs