My Dear friends

This site not work anymore .I have a new site and you can go there visit me. I dont go put more post here anymore ... If you like this blog go there .. I will be there for you ... Olá meus queridos amigos ... agora tenho um novo blog Este site nao funcionará mais , tive alguns problemas. Agora tenho um novo endereco de blog. Nao irei mais colocar post neste blog .. Todas as atualizacoes e novidades estarao no outro endereco .. Acessem... estarei lá pra vcssss Se vcs gostaram desse blog irao amar o outro .. mais atualizado e lindo ... Vamos láaaa .... visitem-me lá .. Beijinhos Lili

Tank for everything !!!

melldesofia.blogspot.com

sábado, 20 de fevereiro de 2010

Candle-filled Dining Room





fonte: http://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

The one thing that made me immediately notice this dining room is the huge candle holder, if you can actually call it that because it really holds a lot of candles, that is hanged above the long dining table instead of a lovely chandelier. And I would really be excited to have dinner in there with all the lights off and just the glow from all those candles to illuminate a perfect dining experience. Of course, if those candles were scented … the better …for then the scent of the candles would blend with the aroma of the food making dining such a pleasure in that sturdy long dining table. Nice dining chairs too, complimented by two weave designed armchairs at both ends of the table. Another thing, I love that glass door and glass walls that divide this dining area from the living area but at the same time it does not makes you feel confined and it even actually makes the space more airy and spacious.









photos: Laura Bohn Design

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Minha lista de blogs