My Dear friends

This site not work anymore .I have a new site and you can go there visit me. I dont go put more post here anymore ... If you like this blog go there .. I will be there for you ... Olá meus queridos amigos ... agora tenho um novo blog Este site nao funcionará mais , tive alguns problemas. Agora tenho um novo endereco de blog. Nao irei mais colocar post neste blog .. Todas as atualizacoes e novidades estarao no outro endereco .. Acessem... estarei lá pra vcssss Se vcs gostaram desse blog irao amar o outro .. mais atualizado e lindo ... Vamos láaaa .... visitem-me lá .. Beijinhos Lili

Tank for everything !!!

melldesofia.blogspot.com

sábado, 20 de fevereiro de 2010

Fire Pits

fonte: http://chiccoles.blogspot.com/


Fire Pits
With all of this cold weather, looking at these fire pits makes me feel so much warmer. My family has always wanted a fire pit for our house in NH for days when we want to sit outside and have a cookout. Northern New Hampshire gets chilly at night however, and having a fire pit to sit next to and relax would make it so much better! Now, I know what you are probably thinking...aren't fire pits really expensive and require a lot of work? Well, some can, but at the same time there are some really great inexpensive options for adding a fire pit to your back yard or patio area. Home Depot and Lowes have above ground fire pits for around $150 that are great alternatives to the in-ground ones. Although they can be a little pricey, I still love the look of these in-ground fire pits and would love to have one someday.





























Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Minha lista de blogs