My Dear friends

This site not work anymore .I have a new site and you can go there visit me. I dont go put more post here anymore ... If you like this blog go there .. I will be there for you ... Olá meus queridos amigos ... agora tenho um novo blog Este site nao funcionará mais , tive alguns problemas. Agora tenho um novo endereco de blog. Nao irei mais colocar post neste blog .. Todas as atualizacoes e novidades estarao no outro endereco .. Acessem... estarei lá pra vcssss Se vcs gostaram desse blog irao amar o outro .. mais atualizado e lindo ... Vamos láaaa .... visitem-me lá .. Beijinhos Lili

Tank for everything !!!

melldesofia.blogspot.com

quinta-feira, 25 de fevereiro de 2010

Molly's Sketchbook: Very Pretty Japanese Handbag



Molly's Sketchbook: Very Pretty Japanese Handbag

http://www.purlbee.com/

This lovely little handbag is so whismical and cheery, it's the perfect reminder that spring is just around the corner (even though it really doesn't feel like it here on the east coast!). When we received these Large Antique Gold handles (which come with the pattern templates for the purse pictured above) from Japan, I knew I wanted to make one right away to help chase away the winter blues. Our friend Emma of Emma Creations was kind enough to translate the pattern from Japanese for me so that I could pass it on to you! (Thanks Emma!)



I, like so many of you out there, am totally sick of all the winter weather so I really wanted to make this pretty handbag as Springy as possible. I used our Kiyohara Canvas in yellow for the exterior of the bag, this lightweight canvas is true pleasure to work with, plus, it's such a fantastic buttery color! For the lining I used a very beautiful floral from Anna Maria Horner's new Lilttle Folks Voile collection and I love what a pretty surprise it is when I open the bag.

If you'd like to make one for yourself you can order the handles and pattern templates right here and follow my translated instructions at our Very Pretty Japanese Handbag Project Journal. Enjoy!-- Molly

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Minha lista de blogs