My Dear friends

This site not work anymore .I have a new site and you can go there visit me. I dont go put more post here anymore ... If you like this blog go there .. I will be there for you ... Olá meus queridos amigos ... agora tenho um novo blog Este site nao funcionará mais , tive alguns problemas. Agora tenho um novo endereco de blog. Nao irei mais colocar post neste blog .. Todas as atualizacoes e novidades estarao no outro endereco .. Acessem... estarei lá pra vcssss Se vcs gostaram desse blog irao amar o outro .. mais atualizado e lindo ... Vamos láaaa .... visitem-me lá .. Beijinhos Lili

Tank for everything !!!

melldesofia.blogspot.com

quinta-feira, 25 de fevereiro de 2010

New Camera Test Shots




http://bloomacious.org/

February 22, 2010

in photography


This past weekend I fell into a vortex of photography lens trying – it all started when I saw a lens advertised at Best Buy on sale.

A little backstory: Years ago I had a great collection of cameras (back when we shot everything on film) a Minolta with a wide angle Tamron lens, and a Mamiya large format camera. Between the two of these outfits I could almost always capture some pretty good shots. I actually had a couple of images published in Town & Country at one point of a house designed by the architect Ricardo Legorreta called Casa Cabernet. These, the editors picked over the work of a highly regarded architectural photographer that they’d hired for the article. (Was part lucky shot, part hitting every adjustment on the camera until I got the right coordinates together).

But when digital cameras with rechargable battery packs came along I picked up a Canon kit that Costco had been carrying that included a lens and a Rebel body. Even though the shots were always sub-par I hung with the camera – adding on a macro lens, which always seems to take good shots, but always at close range. The convenience of taking digital shots was just too delicious to go back to film which is an incredible amount of work and waiting comparatively. To be honest, I’m probably the most ridiculous photo hobbyist. I want to make minimal adjustments and have all my shots to turn out as though Annie Leibovitz took them. My soft focus, dull color, super contrasty photos sufficed for awhile but now with an increased demand for images through various publishing endeavors I realized lately that I need to up my game – even if just for the sake of my blogs.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Minha lista de blogs