My Dear friends

This site not work anymore .I have a new site and you can go there visit me. I dont go put more post here anymore ... If you like this blog go there .. I will be there for you ... Olá meus queridos amigos ... agora tenho um novo blog Este site nao funcionará mais , tive alguns problemas. Agora tenho um novo endereco de blog. Nao irei mais colocar post neste blog .. Todas as atualizacoes e novidades estarao no outro endereco .. Acessem... estarei lá pra vcssss Se vcs gostaram desse blog irao amar o outro .. mais atualizado e lindo ... Vamos láaaa .... visitem-me lá .. Beijinhos Lili

Tank for everything !!!

melldesofia.blogspot.com

quinta-feira, 25 de fevereiro de 2010

A Study In Tulips







February 15, 2010

in gardening


Much to my delight I got several bunches of pink and orangey hued tulips for Valentine’s Day – they’re one of my favorite flowers with the expressive way they bend and stretch so enthusiastically to the light. I always start out plunking them nearly up to their floral chins in a deep vase of water and within about 24 hours they grow and stretch to almost twice their original length so that they’re bending and bowing down and out like hungry swans reaching for bread crumbs. Here I took some photos before the growing set in. I adore the white tips set against the deeper purposeful pink of the petals. So amusing.


Depending on the way the light is reflecting and the angle you look at them, they seem to have so many moods.


Opulent or pensive…


As part of a symphony of color, or a solo artist with a many hues their expression is unforgettable.


They seem to match my love of vintage, romantic paintings and interiors.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Minha lista de blogs