My Dear friends

This site not work anymore .I have a new site and you can go there visit me. I dont go put more post here anymore ... If you like this blog go there .. I will be there for you ... Olá meus queridos amigos ... agora tenho um novo blog Este site nao funcionará mais , tive alguns problemas. Agora tenho um novo endereco de blog. Nao irei mais colocar post neste blog .. Todas as atualizacoes e novidades estarao no outro endereco .. Acessem... estarei lá pra vcssss Se vcs gostaram desse blog irao amar o outro .. mais atualizado e lindo ... Vamos láaaa .... visitem-me lá .. Beijinhos Lili

Tank for everything !!!

melldesofia.blogspot.com

terça-feira, 9 de fevereiro de 2010

Warm Bread and Honey Cake by Gaitri Pagrach-Chandra





Warm Bread and Honey Cake by Gaitri Pagrach-Chandra (Pavilion 2009; photography by Vanessa Courtier). I have a sweet tooth. In fact, I have 32 sweet teeth. If left to my own devices, I’d eat cake for every meal. And have been known to do so. When I travel, I love to try the traditional cakes of the place I’m visiting. Gaitri has put together a fantastic collection of recipes for traditional breads and cakes from around the world. When I was craving Lamingtons, guess what book I turned to. Needed to use up some bananas…I opened this book, too. Had a baklava query, turned to this book (there are three different recipes!). This book presents international variations on fruit cakes, spice cakes, chocolate cakes, nut cakes, cheese cakes, coconut cakes, and so on. It covers yeasted bread and all manner of flatbreads. An Australian food blogger I follow on Twitter calls it her new cookbook crush. I found cooking with this book to be a cinch, and it is definitely one of my happiest finds in 2009 for the variety of recipes and inclusion of every non-American cake recipe I have ever had a hankering for. Photography is also quite nice.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Minha lista de blogs