My Dear friends

This site not work anymore .I have a new site and you can go there visit me. I dont go put more post here anymore ... If you like this blog go there .. I will be there for you ... Olá meus queridos amigos ... agora tenho um novo blog Este site nao funcionará mais , tive alguns problemas. Agora tenho um novo endereco de blog. Nao irei mais colocar post neste blog .. Todas as atualizacoes e novidades estarao no outro endereco .. Acessem... estarei lá pra vcssss Se vcs gostaram desse blog irao amar o outro .. mais atualizado e lindo ... Vamos láaaa .... visitem-me lá .. Beijinhos Lili

Tank for everything !!!

melldesofia.blogspot.com

quarta-feira, 3 de março de 2010

Beauty Byte - Perfekt Skin Perfection Gel




http://dinkylondon.blogspot.com/

I've been making my way through Perfekt Skin Perfection Gel for a good few months now, so I thought it was about time I gave you a run down of my thoughts on this product in a brief review.

Perfekt is vague in its description of this gel; not quite a primer, not quite a foundation... it's something in between. The gel, which comes in a pump dispenser tube, is said to even out skin tone, smoothes over pores, maintains hydration and prevents shine. It claims to help us mere mortals give our skin an airbrushed finish.

Whilst I don't find Perfekt Skin Perfection Gel to be quite the miracle worker it claims to be, I did find that it evened out any ruddiness in my cheeks and managed to make a few small acne scars magically disappear whilst I was wearing it. It also preps the skin, and when worn under foundation makeup does seem to last that little bit longer.

This worked very well for me on good skin days, but if I had a breakout or my skin was looking angry it didn't do much for me at all. Really, this would work best on young skin which doesn't show many sins and only needs a little bit of evening out. I wish I this had been in my minimal makeup kit when I was 18!

I also think this would be a wonderful addition to any hot holiday packing, when heading to those locations when foundation just feels heavy and sweaty on the skin. I frequently use it in the gym, where I hardly want to have a full face of makeup on, yet don't dare go with a totally bare face.

The verdict? Don't expect this to solve all your make-up worries, but it certainly works well with the right time and place.

I got mine form HQHair for £29.95

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Minha lista de blogs