My Dear friends

This site not work anymore .I have a new site and you can go there visit me. I dont go put more post here anymore ... If you like this blog go there .. I will be there for you ... Olá meus queridos amigos ... agora tenho um novo blog Este site nao funcionará mais , tive alguns problemas. Agora tenho um novo endereco de blog. Nao irei mais colocar post neste blog .. Todas as atualizacoes e novidades estarao no outro endereco .. Acessem... estarei lá pra vcssss Se vcs gostaram desse blog irao amar o outro .. mais atualizado e lindo ... Vamos láaaa .... visitem-me lá .. Beijinhos Lili

Tank for everything !!!

melldesofia.blogspot.com

quarta-feira, 3 de março de 2010

Cocktail Hour - Funkin Cocktails



http://dinkylondon.blogspot.com/

It's really no secret that I love a good cocktail. Not only do I enjoy drinking them (and by god, I really, really do) I also like making them.

Sadly though, things can go wrong far too easily when you make your own cocktails - especially when you've already had a few. Some concoctions are better forgotten; like that whisky, tequila and lemonade potion your best friend ever so proudly created on New Year’s Eve. Bleuch.

So what do you do if you want to whizz up a cocktail at home, but don't have the know-how to go with it? You don't want to use those nasty ready-made cocktails on the bottom shelf of the cocktail, but you don't want to spend a fortune on spirits and mixers which may well taste awful together.

You get Funkin of course! Funkin make absolutely delicious sachets of mixers which make being a cocktail pro seem like the easiest thing on the planet.

The 10 second cocktail mixers are the stars of the range with flavours like Pina Coladas, Cosmopolitans, Appletinis and Bellinis all waiting to be drunk up, amongst others. Simply add a glass, a shot of the recommended spirit and maybe a handful of ice and you're good to go. Gorgeous cocktails which taste like they've come straight from the most expensive bar in London.

They make for a great at-home cocktail party and always go down a treat - I bought my sister a couple of boxes for her hen party last summer and everyone loved them.

My favourite of the bunch? The Bramble - full of blackcurrant and with a bit of a kick from the added lemon it's fabulous with a shot of gin.

Now, where's that martini glass?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Minha lista de blogs