My Dear friends

This site not work anymore .I have a new site and you can go there visit me. I dont go put more post here anymore ... If you like this blog go there .. I will be there for you ... Olá meus queridos amigos ... agora tenho um novo blog Este site nao funcionará mais , tive alguns problemas. Agora tenho um novo endereco de blog. Nao irei mais colocar post neste blog .. Todas as atualizacoes e novidades estarao no outro endereco .. Acessem... estarei lá pra vcssss Se vcs gostaram desse blog irao amar o outro .. mais atualizado e lindo ... Vamos láaaa .... visitem-me lá .. Beijinhos Lili

Tank for everything !!!

melldesofia.blogspot.com

quarta-feira, 3 de março de 2010

Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe insists: 'I'm not gay'



http://www.telegraph.co.uk

Daniel Radcliffe, the star of Harry Potter, has dismissed rumours about his sexuality by insisting: “I’m not gay”.


Published: 8:48AM GMT 03 Mar 2010
Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter in the latest part of the film franchise Photo: AP

The 20-year-old has been the subject of growing internet speculation that he is homosexual.

But he dismissed the rumours during an interview with MTV, the music channel, in the US.

He said: “If people want to say that, they can. I'm not. I'm straight.

“My favourite thing I saw was a guy on the internet who said, 'Of course he's gay – he's got a gay face,' which I thought was kind of an odd thing to say anyway.

"A gay face? That's a very worrying thing, like they have sat at home with pictures of me next to other famous gay folks."

Radcliffe is reported to have recently made a "major donation" to an American charity which fights intolerance of gay men, lesbians and bisexuals, The Sun reported.

He has also revealed he grew up around homosexuals and last year posed on the cover of gay magazine Attitude.

In a past interview, he said: "Some people think I am gay, which I think is awesome."

He has reportedly had an on-off relationship with actress Laura O’Toole, 24, and he has named Scarlett Johansson and Natalie Portman as his ideal dates.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Minha lista de blogs