My Dear friends

This site not work anymore .I have a new site and you can go there visit me. I dont go put more post here anymore ... If you like this blog go there .. I will be there for you ... Olá meus queridos amigos ... agora tenho um novo blog Este site nao funcionará mais , tive alguns problemas. Agora tenho um novo endereco de blog. Nao irei mais colocar post neste blog .. Todas as atualizacoes e novidades estarao no outro endereco .. Acessem... estarei lá pra vcssss Se vcs gostaram desse blog irao amar o outro .. mais atualizado e lindo ... Vamos láaaa .... visitem-me lá .. Beijinhos Lili

Tank for everything !!!

melldesofia.blogspot.com

sexta-feira, 5 de março de 2010

It's a Girl for Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart



http://www.people.com

Babies
It's a Girl for Eric Dane & Rebecca Gayheart

By Catherine Donaldson-Evans

Friday March 05, 2010 12:45 AM EST

Rebecca Gayheart and Eric Dane

Todd Williamson/FilmMagic

Eric Dane and wife Rebecca Gayheart are new parents to a baby girl.

The couple’s daughter arrived on Wednesday in Los Angeles, rep Nanci Ryder tells the Associated Press. “Mother, father and daughter are doing great,” said Ryder.

A name has not yet been released, but the Grey's Anatomy star, 37, had previously said Gayheart, 38, wanted to meet the baby before making a final decision.

"I'm really excited," Dane told Ellen DeGeneres last month. "I'm going to stay close to my wife and make sure that she is all right."

Dane and Gayheart, who wed in Las Vegas in 2004, revealed they were having a baby girl in December.

See what other readers have to say about this story – or leave a comment of your own

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Minha lista de blogs