My Dear friends

This site not work anymore .I have a new site and you can go there visit me. I dont go put more post here anymore ... If you like this blog go there .. I will be there for you ... Olá meus queridos amigos ... agora tenho um novo blog Este site nao funcionará mais , tive alguns problemas. Agora tenho um novo endereco de blog. Nao irei mais colocar post neste blog .. Todas as atualizacoes e novidades estarao no outro endereco .. Acessem... estarei lá pra vcssss Se vcs gostaram desse blog irao amar o outro .. mais atualizado e lindo ... Vamos láaaa .... visitem-me lá .. Beijinhos Lili

Tank for everything !!!

melldesofia.blogspot.com

quarta-feira, 3 de março de 2010

Jake’s Bachelor Blog: ‘I Am So In Love’




http://tvwatch.people.com

The Bachelor
Jake’s Bachelor Blog: ‘I Am So In Love!’
March 2, 2010

Well, it has all come to a very successful end. This journey has been the most amazing experience of my life! I can’t express how much it has meant having all the people, fans and friends giving me their support during this emotional roller coaster.

I was looking for a girl that is compassionate, romantic, passionate and protective, not to mention wild fireworks, and I found it. I am so in love — more than I have ever been. A nice guy found a great girl! As everyone gets to know Vienna for who she truly is, you will see how wonderfully compassionate she is. I am sooo happy, and what more can I ask for?

It was wonderful seeing the beautiful Tenley at After the Final Rose. We solidified a great friendship.

I have received all of your messages and fan mail and please be patient as my schedule is CRAZY right now. I will try to get back to everyone!!

Thank you so much for such a successful season!!!

Remember, flying is the safest means of transportation! Fly safe everyone!

Again, THANK YOU for making my dream of finding love come true! –Jake Pavelka

For more on The Bachelor finale, check out Chris Harrison’s blog on EW.com!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Minha lista de blogs