My Dear friends

This site not work anymore .I have a new site and you can go there visit me. I dont go put more post here anymore ... If you like this blog go there .. I will be there for you ... Olá meus queridos amigos ... agora tenho um novo blog Este site nao funcionará mais , tive alguns problemas. Agora tenho um novo endereco de blog. Nao irei mais colocar post neste blog .. Todas as atualizacoes e novidades estarao no outro endereco .. Acessem... estarei lá pra vcssss Se vcs gostaram desse blog irao amar o outro .. mais atualizado e lindo ... Vamos láaaa .... visitem-me lá .. Beijinhos Lili

Tank for everything !!!

melldesofia.blogspot.com

quarta-feira, 3 de março de 2010

Light Up - Votivo Color Candle


Light Up - Votivo Color Candle


http://dinkylondon.blogspot.com/

I've mentioned my love of candles before. It's admittedly something of an obsession of mine and one I blame Mother Dinky for. I practically grew up in candle light thanks to her, and my parents house always smells heavenly when I visit.

Recently I've been using the Sheer Water Lily candle from the Votivo Color Collection. This gorgeous cobalt blue candle is not only easy on the eye but the bouquet it gives off when lit is nothing short of divine.

The fragrance is very light and quite subtle, though it does manage to fill the room after about half an hour of burning. I can't help feeling reminded about morning dew, wet grass and that delicate early spring air when I catch the fragrance. It's the perfect candle for this time of year; the scent is soft but not rich and wintry.

Votivo Color Candles are available exclusively at Liberty.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Minha lista de blogs