My Dear friends

This site not work anymore .I have a new site and you can go there visit me. I dont go put more post here anymore ... If you like this blog go there .. I will be there for you ... Olá meus queridos amigos ... agora tenho um novo blog Este site nao funcionará mais , tive alguns problemas. Agora tenho um novo endereco de blog. Nao irei mais colocar post neste blog .. Todas as atualizacoes e novidades estarao no outro endereco .. Acessem... estarei lá pra vcssss Se vcs gostaram desse blog irao amar o outro .. mais atualizado e lindo ... Vamos láaaa .... visitem-me lá .. Beijinhos Lili

Tank for everything !!!

melldesofia.blogspot.com

quarta-feira, 3 de março de 2010

Muji Skincare


Muji Skincare





I'm thrilled to hear that Japanese retailers Muji will be introducing there skincare range to the UK at the end of March.
I'm a huge fan of the minimalist and clean aesthetic of a lot of there products and Im quite interested to see what the line of facial products has to offer.
Already quite popular over in Japan the range will comprise of creams and cleansers for dry and sensitive skin starting at roughly £7.
From what I've read the Cleansing Oil is the best seller in the range and has received some great reviews, so I'll be purchasing this as my introduction to the range and my first foray into using oils a part of my skincare routine.


So what are you thoughts on Muji skincare?
http://theshabbyandthechic.blogspot.com/

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Minha lista de blogs