My Dear friends

This site not work anymore .I have a new site and you can go there visit me. I dont go put more post here anymore ... If you like this blog go there .. I will be there for you ... Olá meus queridos amigos ... agora tenho um novo blog Este site nao funcionará mais , tive alguns problemas. Agora tenho um novo endereco de blog. Nao irei mais colocar post neste blog .. Todas as atualizacoes e novidades estarao no outro endereco .. Acessem... estarei lá pra vcssss Se vcs gostaram desse blog irao amar o outro .. mais atualizado e lindo ... Vamos láaaa .... visitem-me lá .. Beijinhos Lili

Tank for everything !!!

melldesofia.blogspot.com

quinta-feira, 4 de março de 2010

New products from Jergens Naturals




http://secretdiaryofabeautyaddict.blogspot.com/

American brand Jergens have introduced some new body moisturisers to their range - Total Nourishment and Cocoa Butter. I am big fan of Jergens, as their products are at least 95% natural and are priced under £5 so great value.

My favourite is Total Nourishment, which contains 97% natural ingredients and is formulated with a healthy dose of yummy berries including cranberry, acai berries and blackcurrants known to promote skin health and fight against free radical damage. I love the smell of the moisturiser, thanks to the yummy berries and it really moisturises and nourishes dry skin like mine. It is also easy to rub into your skin and is not thick at all which I like, as thick body butters seem to take hours to rub in. For under a fiver I really recommend trying out - had anyone else tried Jergens and what do you think?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Minha lista de blogs