My Dear friends

This site not work anymore .I have a new site and you can go there visit me. I dont go put more post here anymore ... If you like this blog go there .. I will be there for you ... Olá meus queridos amigos ... agora tenho um novo blog Este site nao funcionará mais , tive alguns problemas. Agora tenho um novo endereco de blog. Nao irei mais colocar post neste blog .. Todas as atualizacoes e novidades estarao no outro endereco .. Acessem... estarei lá pra vcssss Se vcs gostaram desse blog irao amar o outro .. mais atualizado e lindo ... Vamos láaaa .... visitem-me lá .. Beijinhos Lili

Tank for everything !!!

melldesofia.blogspot.com

quarta-feira, 3 de março de 2010


Robert Pattinson On 'The View': Talks Vagina Allergy, Thinks Betty White Is Sexy (VIDEO)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com

First Posted: 03- 2-10 03:42 PM | Updated: 03- 2-10 04:05 PM

Robert Pattinson appeared on 'The View' Tuesday to promote his new film 'Remember Me,' and the ladies asked him about his recent NSFW Details spread in which he professed an allergy to and hatred for vaginas.

"Did I make this up, or did I read that you said something about vaginas?" asked Barbara Walters.

Robert laughed then said, "I learned two things from that interview. Never try to make a joke during a print interview and never do interviews, ever."

Then he tried to make another joke, it seems.

"I do have an actual allergy," he said as his mom looked on from the audience. "It's terrible. It's a curse."

You can see Robert posing with nude models (NSFW) here and here.

Later in the show Sherri asked Robert if he would ever consider dating an older woman.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Minha lista de blogs