My Dear friends

This site not work anymore .I have a new site and you can go there visit me. I dont go put more post here anymore ... If you like this blog go there .. I will be there for you ... Olá meus queridos amigos ... agora tenho um novo blog Este site nao funcionará mais , tive alguns problemas. Agora tenho um novo endereco de blog. Nao irei mais colocar post neste blog .. Todas as atualizacoes e novidades estarao no outro endereco .. Acessem... estarei lá pra vcssss Se vcs gostaram desse blog irao amar o outro .. mais atualizado e lindo ... Vamos láaaa .... visitem-me lá .. Beijinhos Lili

Tank for everything !!!

melldesofia.blogspot.com

sábado, 6 de março de 2010

The Video The United States Army Doesn’t Want You To See


Myy Dearrrr People ....
This video is to much strong ....
About war
I don´t believe people make toooo much bad for another's
This is terrible .... so extreme
I feel very bad ...
When i saw this video
And now everybody talk about arms again, and again
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy????????

Think about this
and whrite what you feel about this video
Comments here .....
Put this in your blog or communists ...
Make one PROTEST the same me ....

Kiss
Li



http://www.disinfo.com

The Video The United States Army Doesn’t Want You To See

Posted by majestic on March 4, 2010

As strong an anti-war film as you’re likely to see:

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Minha lista de blogs